Saturday, April 27, 2019

Climbing Roses Sympathy

This beautiful stamp set is another that will be retiring and not returning.  I've barely had a chance to really play with it, so I better get with it!

I found out on Friday evening that the husband of a friend of mine, Lisa, passed away this week, so I decided that I could make a nice sympathy card using Climbing Roses and the words from Well Said, which thankfully is carrying over into the new Annual Catalog.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Shimmery White - 4" x 5 1/4", plus scraps for additional roses
Crumb Cake scrap for the Trellis
Old Olive scraps for leaves

Stamps: 
Climbing Roses Bundle from the Occasions Catalog (retiring)
Well Said Bundle from the Occasions Catalog (carrying over!)


Ink:
Memento Black

Stampin' Blends (light and dark):
Old Olive
Pumpkin Pie
Daffodil Delight
Cherry Cobbler

Thank you for looking in today.  Please say a prayer for Lisa as she's going through this difficult time.

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for such an occasion. I am sure the family will appreciate it. I didn't think the set was carried over. I need to check this out!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, I don't believe it is carrying over. Unless it's coming back as a cling set, but I don't think so. More new flowers coming though in the new Catty!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors