Saturday, April 20, 2019

Thank You from the Flowering Desert

Being from Arizona, I was so thrilled when I saw this stamp set and now I'm so sad that it isn't carrying over into the next catalog.  It will probably be one that will stay in my collection, simply because it just screams Arizona Desert!

If you want to get your hands on the Flowering Desert, be sure to order it before too long.  Stampin' Up! will continue to make stamps through May 24th (I believe), but I wouldn't wait that long if I were you.


Recipe:
Poppy Parade - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 5 1/4" x 4"
Sahara Sand - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" (See what I did there?  Sand... desert... LOL)
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)


Stamps:
Flowering Desert (retiring)
Waterfront - Mountains, Desert, Sun
Abstract Impressions - Sentiment (bundled until June 3rd)

Ink:
Soft Suede
Mossy Meadow
Poppy Parade
Daffodil Delight



Thank you for looking in today.  Looking forward to a nice day today.

~ Donna




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors