Friday, April 26, 2019

Geared Up Classic

Finally making some masculine cards.  Several birthdays are coming up at the office that will be needing the masculine style, so here's one for now.


Recipe:
Real Red - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2
Basic Black - 2 3/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)
Classic Garage Designer Series Paper - 2" x 4" (soon to retire!)

Real Red and Crushed Curry scraps for gears.


Stamps: Geared Up Garage Bundle - both will be available in the Annual Catalog, but will not be bundled, so be sure to grab it now before the end of May!

Designer Series Paper - This will also be retiring and will only be available as long as supplies last.


Inside I used the Happy Birthday from Blow Out the Candles. I think the font looks fairly close to the classic in Geared Up Garage.


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Friday!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun, I love those gears and work for lots of ideas. I gotta get them one of these days. Love the bright and cheery card.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner... I didn't get much time this past week! I love the gears. They look so cool on the cards.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors