Tuesday, April 23, 2019

April 2019 - Paper Pumpkin

This has to be one of the prettiest Paper Pumpkin kits that I've ever seen!  I absolutely LOVE it!

Look at these gorgeous cards and all I had to stamp was some sentiments (included in the kit), the flower and the leaves of the flower.  Easy Peasy!





It even comes with a nice acrylic box that will hold all the cards and envelopes from the kit so you can gift the completed cards to a friend or family member.



The May Paper Pumpkin Kit is scheduled to be another beautiful one.  May's kit will be inspired by Shelli Gardner and from the sneak peeks I've seen, I see it being another keeper!

I'd love you to sign up for Paper Pumpkin with me as your Demonstrator, simply click HERE to sign up or subscribe today.  Be sure to do so by May 10th in order to get Shelli's Kit.

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors