Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Playful Backgrounds

After Saturday's workshop I had a couple of extra kits leftover so I decided to make good use of them by using one of the stamps sets from another card - Playful Backgrounds.  To see that card, click HERE.  

These were so fast and easy to make.  The hardest part was deciding what colors to use.  Since the base that was left over was Lemon Lime Twist - soon to retire - I chose that color for the middle, Calypso Coral for one side and Mango Melody for the other.

The sentiments are from Detailed With Love.


Recipe:
Lemon Lime Twist - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" - scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" (cut two - one inside, one outside)

Stamp the outside Whisper White with Playful Backgrounds Stripes.
Mat with Basic Black
Basic Black - Die cut with largest Scallop from Layering Circles
Whisper White - Die cut with largest Circle from Stitched Shapes



These are so fun... or I should say ... playful!





Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice idea for a background. I seems playful, yet also lets the sentiment pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a comment! This background was so fast and easy and didn't have to be perfect, which makes it even more fun. No worries about lining it up just right!

      Come back again soon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors