Saturday, April 6, 2019

Just a Note

I wanted to make a little gift for a friend of mine who is doing something really nice for me and I thought she might like these.  Besides, the gingham is so pretty, I just had to use more of it!


These are note card size 5" x 3 1/2" and are available with envelopes from my store.  See the links below for shopping options.  I just love these little note sized cards.

Recipe:
Stampin' Up! Note Cards and Envelopes
Gingham Gala - 4 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Whisper White - 3 1/2" x 2"
Butterfly Duet Punch

Stamp:  I used Home to Roost from Sale-a-Bration, I wanted the notes to say "Just a Note" so they could be used for anything.


Cutting Tip - to get the most of of your 6" square, and have paper left over to also decorate the envelope flap, cut off the 3 1/4" width first and then cut that strip to the 4 3/4" length.  The rest gives you plenty for placing on the flap and even more left over for a strip inside or on another card.


Thank you for looking in today.  I'm on my way to our monthly workshop with the girls and I'm really looking forward to it. 

Happy Saturday!

~ Donna




Product List

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cutting tips. I like these sets. I keep telling myself I do not need another pack of the gingham paper before it goes away!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure love the gingham and it's clear a lot of others to too, so hopefully we'll get more in the new catalog, which Demonstrators can see tomorrow (for those who didn't go to On Stage!)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors