Sunday, April 14, 2019

Fabled Friends

Making some cute little cards to go in Easter Baskets or who knows where.  I needed some coloring time and these bunnies are so cute, that I just had to make something else with them before Easter arrives


Recipe:
Lemon Lime Twist - 3" x 6", scored and folded at 3"
Whisper White - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Playful Backgrounds - Stamped with Granny Apple Green 
Highland Heather - Layering Ovals Scallop
Whisper White - Layering Ovals


Bunny from Fabled Friends - stamped with Memento Black and colored with Soft Suede, Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo and Petal Pink Stampin' Blends.


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I am not doing Easter stuff. But, I did do some bunny things that said Happy Spring. Just weird stuff going on. Mike was home with a sore back. x-rays showed a compression fracture. At least he can get out of bed and walk around. Last Tues morning he could not get out of bed. While I was outside with Teddy he rolled out onto the floor and scooted to the bathroom. So, he is on anti-inflammatories and muscle relaxants. Hope he can go to work tomorrow. I was going to get this set but decided I could just do without it as there are a few other things that will probably retire that I would like.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dear! I hope Mike is okay. Mark has back issues as well and is having a really hard day today. We went to some friends yesterday and I think that was too long of an evening out, but we had a good time!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors