Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Ok... I Fibbed... One More Bunny

I planned, no more bunnies, but I'm having lunch today with some friends and I wanted to take a little treat, so when I spotted this bunny by Twila Davis on Sarah Wills' blog, I knew I had to make them.


Recipe:  
Clear Tiny Treat Box - I filled mine with Hershey Chocolate Eggs

Whisper White Cardstock - 2" x 8 1/2" - score at 2", 4", 6", 8 1/8" - Fold around the clear box and attach with Tear and Tape.


Whisper White:

  • 2 - 1" circle punch
  • 1 - 1 1/8" scallop circle punch
  • 1 - 1/2" circle punch - cut in half (after sponging)
  • 2 - Layering Ovals - next to smallest size

Basic Black

  • 2 - 1/2" circle punch - using a White Chalk Marker, highlight the eye

Highland Heather

  • 1 - 1/2" circle punch
  • 1 - heart punch (this is retired, but I bet you have one)  if not, you could do another small circle

Highland Heather Gingham Gala

  • 2 - Layering Ovals - smallest oval

Sponge all the edges with Highland Heather - except the black eyes, of course.


  • Place the Scalloped Circle on the back of the box for his / her tail.
  • Layer the Gingham Ovals onto the White Ovals and adhere to the cardstock around the box on the front.  Be careful to attach to the cardstock so the box can still be opened.
  • Place the half circles (feet) to the bottom of the front of the box
  • Overlap and attach the White Circles (cheeks) in the center using Dimensionals - add the Heart (nose)
  • Attach the eyes just under the cheeks.
  • Make a bow with the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (from Sale-a-bration) or whatever ribbon you have - attach with a Glue Dot.



Thank you for looking in today!  It's Taco Tuesday with the girls for lunch!  Yay!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors