Monday, April 22, 2019

Little Leftovers

In order to get all the chocolate that taunts me out of the house, I threw these together on Saturday afternoon and then took them to one of our favorite pizza places - Venezia's.  They make a wonderful Pizza Bowl (no crust) that I love and they have Cauliflower Crust pizza, also fabulous.

We went early in the afternoon before the crowds which gave us a chance to visit with a couple of our favorite workers there and to give them a little treat.  Of course, that early in the day and the day before Easter, not all of the usuals were there, but that was okay.  It was nice!


I used our 2" x 8" Cellophane Bags and A Good Day stamp set  (retiring!!) with the bunny, of course, and then just simply colored the bow with Highland Heather or Flirty Flamingo.

The bunny is punched out with the 1 1/8" Scallop Circle and Highland Heather with the 1 3/8" Scallop Circle.  

Since I stapled the bag closed and I didn't want anyone getting snagged on the staple, I punched a second Highland Heather Scallop and attached it to the back.  Both were attached to the bag using Tear & Tape.


Handing these out even found a possible future stamper!  One of the young ladies is graduating from High School next month and was hoping for something to stamp onto her envelopes to make it fun.  Thankfully I still have one of the old graduation sets that has the Mortar Board stamp.  I'm going to take that to her on Wednesday with a retired ink pad that I think will match one of her school colors.  I think she'll love it!


I hope you had a Blessed Easter with family and friends.

~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors