Monday, April 8, 2019

Last Chance - April 10th - For a DistINKtive Paper Pumpkin!


Wednesday, April 10th is the last day to get the April Paper Pumpkin kit!  It includes Stampin' Up!'s new Distinktive stamps!  I believe these are going to be beautiful!  If you haven't seen this style stamp yet, you can see mine here from the Annual Catalog with the stamp set Healing Hugs on page 110.  


Isn't it beautiful? Ink it up once, no double stamping needed, just once and done and fabulous!




More about Distinktive Stamps

Distinktive stamps give you photo-realistic images with just one stamp. They have a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step.

These stamps are available only from Stampin’ Up! and are made using a patent-pending process.

Distinktive stamps are available in red rubber and photopolymer; Paper Pumpkin’s April kit includes photopolymer stamps.

Shop Distinktive stamps in my online store by searching “Distinktive,” or look for the Distinktive icon in Stampin’ Up! catalogs.

Watch our video to learn more about Distinktive stamps.


2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I got the one SAB one last year or not, I need to look sometime. Otherwise, looking forward to seeing what the Paper Pumpkin will offer.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to the Paper Pumpkin as well.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors