Thursday, April 18, 2019

Creativity is Calling You!

The new catalogs will be mailing to customers beginning May 8th.  Will you be receiving one from me?


If you are a current customer of mine, you are automatically on my mailing list and will receive your catalog around mid May.  Yayyy!!

If you are not a current customer and you are not working with another Demonstrator, I would love the opportunity to work with you!  Simply contact me and I will add you to my mailing list.  There is a place for you to easily email me in the upper right corner of my blog, or simply email StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com with "Catalog Please" in the Subject Line.

I'm making my list and checking it twice...and I'd love to see your name on my mailing list for a new catalog or better yet, as a member of my team!


As a Demonstrator we have the fun of placing our first order beginning May 2nd.  If you'd like to order EARLY too, Join My Team and you too can see the new catalog NOW and order a month before everyone else!  Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is whatever you want it to be.  It's your Starter Kit, Your Way.  

Join for the discounts, stay for the fun, friendships and a community of others who love what we do!





Thank you for looking in today.  I look forward to hearing from you and can't wait for you to see the new catalog.  Oh My Goodness, there are some absolutely fabulous new things inside!

~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors