Thursday, April 4, 2019

Sharing Swaps - Fable Friends

Today I'm sharing one of the cards from our Team Swap earlier this week.  This one just happens to be one of my Stamps Well With Others team member's, Marie Colby.  I just love this momma duck and her babies (they're inside).


Recipe:
Whisper White 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score on the 8 1/2" side at 2 1/4" and 6 1/4" and fold in.
Crushed Curry (I think... Marie?) - 5 1/4" 1 7/8"
Daffodil Delight Gingham Gala - 5" x 1 5/8" (times 2 - one for each panel)
Crushed Curry - 3 3/8" x 4 3/4"
Gumball Green - 3 1/8" x 4 1/2" (embossed with Tufted embossing folder)
Whisper White - Stitched Shape Oval
Crushed Curry - Layering Ovals Scallop

Aren't they adorable?  So cute and fun to color however you want.


Thank you for looking in today.  The weekend is getting closer!

Happy Thursday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. So cute and oh so colorful! I wanted to get this set but decided nope, I don't need it. There are still a few more I want/need before the new catalog comes out. I love the little hat on her too. So cute.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave in on this one. I wanted it, but didn't really have any kids to give anything too, but then decided, adults like Easter Treats too! I haven't colored this one yet. I was glad Marie did so I could show it off!

      Thank you Chris for checking in!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors