Monday, January 7, 2019

Anniversary Wishes to My Son & Daughter-in-law

Sunday was the first wedding Anniversary of my oldest son and his sweet wife.  Being the terrible mother that I am, I didn't get their card made in time. ACK!  So, here it is and it will be in the mail before you read this.  I spotted the idea on a facebook group I'm in where it was used as a wedding card.  Next wedding invite I receive will get something similar, because it is just too cute!


Recipe:
Crumb Cake - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Very Vanilla - 3 5/8" x 5 5/8"
Very Vanilla - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside)
Basic Black for Puzzle Piece
Whisper White for Puzzle Piece
Whisper White scrap for bow and "V" on shirt


Stamps:  Cookie Cutter Christmas (bow tie) and Dandelion Wishes (sentiment)
Ink:  Memento Black
Tools:  Puzzle Pieces Thinlits Dies and Cookie Cutter Builder Punch


Back to work today... ugh!  I've been so spoiled lounging around in my jammies and only going out when I wanted to go out.  Guess that changes tomorrow, back to the routine!

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a great week!  Our first FULL week of 2019.

~ Donna

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors