Wednesday, January 23, 2019

I'm Wild About Coloring Therapy

I needed some coloring time to de-stress from work at the office.  The rhino was a perfect choice and I feel a little better.  May need to color a LOT this week.  Just sayin'...



Recipe:
Smoky Slate - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Gorgeous Grape - cut with Rectangle Dies - 1 size less than the largest size
Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper - 3 1/8" x 4 1/2"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)


Stitched Shapes - largest circle
Linen Thread
Stamps - Animal Outing
Ink - Memento Black
Stampin' Blends - Smoky Slate Combo, Bermuda Bay, Petal Pink, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Your coloring is wonderful. I hope work goes better the rest of the week. We have been snowed in. I made a bunch of ok birthday cards but the fun part was using up little bits and pieces of kits and scraps!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! The rest of the week will be great, I'm taking off Thursday and Friday for our Anniversary Thursday.

      No snow here, but it's been so cold... only have highs in the 60s... sorry. Couldn't resist. It was actually 38 this morning according to the thermometer on the car.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors