Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Birthday Stash

Building my birthday stash cards.  Working hard to get them made and ready to go for specific birthdays and to have a good stash stored up for those last minute "oh my goodness, is that today?" occasions!


Recipe:
Flirty Flamingo - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
All My Love Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 2 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)
Whisper White scraps for Sentiment.

Stamps:  Hello Cupcake
Inks:  Soft Suede, So Saffron, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick



Simple and pretty all rolled into one sweet card!


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Do you sell the "Hello Cupcake stamp set?
    Thank you.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie,

      The Hello Cupcake stamp set is a free set that you can earn during Sale-a-bration time, which is now through the end of March. With each $50.00 purchase you can select a free item from the Sale-a-bration brochure. The brochure can be see on my blog in the right hand column.

      If you would like to make a purchase, I'd be thrilled to have you as a customer.

      Donna

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors