Monday, January 21, 2019

You Can Make It and Earn It

Have you seen this?  I admit, I didn't see this important detail at first, so let me fill you in on a little secret I discovered in the Occasions Catalog.

I'm sure you've all seen the "You Can Make It" details in the catalog, it shows you what all you need to make what is shown on a particular page.  For example, this one shows what you need to make these cute little candy bags.


What you might not have seen, and this is what I found so exciting, is you can purchase everything you need for that project with ONE ORDER NUMBER!  

Hey Love Treat Toppers - Cling Mount - 150811 - $55.25 - Includes one of each item listed below.  The magic number is $50.00 so you now can choose a FREE ITEM from the Sale-a-Bration item!


How easy is that?  Easy peasy, one order number and get one of everything needed to make these great little treat bags.  Well, everything but the candy of course!


If Valentine's isn't your thing, then check out the rest of the catalog to find others.  Thank you Stampin' Up! for making shopping so easy, not to mention how fabulously all these thing match perfectly together!

Happy Monday!  I can say that because I have today off for MLK Day.  Always up for a Monday Holiday, how about you?

~ Donna


p.s. I added a couple other items that would be needed to make these treat bags, but you probably already have them at home, but ... just in case...


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I plan on making some of these. I remember when I was in school I received a valentine that had a gorilla on it and it said Gorilla of my dreams! as in Girl of my dreams! He was the same person who used to sign yearbooks your friend always and then cross out the "r" in friend.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, boys never change! I was looking at some old yearbooks recently as I was going through Ancestry stuff an I saw the "fiend" one and of course 2 good - 2 be - 4gotten. LOL and now you are the Gorilla of your hubby's dreams. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors