Sunday, January 6, 2019

Hello Cupcake!

Do you love FREE stamps?  I know I sure do and this set is going to be one of my favorites.  It stamped up so quick and easy and looks great in any color.  Here I'm using Grapefruit Grove.  This set is FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $50.00 purchase (before shipping and tax).  Be sure to check out all the other freebies available with purchase.  If you are reading this on my blog, simply click on the link in the right hand column.


Recipe:
Grapefruit Grove - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4
Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper - 2 1/4" x 5"
Whisper White - 3" x 4 1/2"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside)

Stamps - Hello Cupcake
Ink - Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick.


If you're thinking... So Saffron?  Where?  Look closer (you should be able to click on a picture and they will open bigger in a new window).  There's a little swirl stamp that is used as the "cupcake" and it lines up with the zig-zag of the cupcake liner.


Even the pretty Organdy Ribbon is FREE during Sale-a-Bration and comes in a pack of five colors!


Thank you for looking in today.  My last day of vacation before heading back to the office on Monday.  Oh boy, I don't want to go back, I've enjoyed being home so much, even though I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted, it was just so nice to sleep in!

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors