Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Swap Card for January

Since we vote on our favorite swaps at our team meeting, I didn't want to post mine until after the event.  Now I can post it!  When I make a swap, it is usually just a card front, so there is no inside, but since there is no sentiment on the outside, you could do just anything you want inside.


Recipe:
Basic Black - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4"
Basic Black - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" - embossed with Tufted Dynamic Embossing Folder
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper - 1 1/4" x 4 7/8" AND 1" x 4"
Whisper White - 1 1/8" x 5" (under the small DSP Strip)
Butterfly punched from Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper


Thank you for looking in today!  Hope you have a Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love this! I will be CASEing this for sure! I don't have the punch but am fussy cutting the butterflies from the paper. The polka dot and the black panel looks so sharp with the black and white butterfly panel. I just love that and then the pop of the color from the butterfly and then some sequins look awesome with it. Oh, and the EF too for the black. Love this card. That matting just adds to it!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! I think you really LOVE this one! I can hear the excitement in your typing. Is that silly? I'm so happy you like it. You could add some Wink of Stella to the butterfly as well, that would be cool. I just thought of that because I have some Wink in front of me at the moment! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors