Thursday, January 10, 2019

Butterfly Thinlits Dies

Finally I was able to take some time and use these dies!  Aren't they fabulous?  They look beautiful against the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper and I imagine they will look great in other colors as well.  This one is made with Daffodil Delight.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Gingham Gala (Daffodil Delight) DSP - 3 1/2" x 4 7/8"
Daffodil Delight - to cut bold butterfly thinlits
Basic Black - to cut detailed butterfly thinlits


Stamps:  Butterfly Gala
Ink: Memento Black
Rhinestone Jewels


You can see the Rhinestones better here in the close up.
I attached the detailed Basic Black butterflies to the Daffodil Delight bold butterflies by starting with the body of the biggest butterfly.  After making sure it was straight and everything else lined up, I turned the whole thing over and then gently lifted the Daffodil and added liquid glue to the black in little dots.  It worked perfectly!


Thank you for looking in today!  Hope you're having a great week.  I have one more day and then I have Friday off to celebrate my Mother-in-law's 80th birthday - Card Coming tomorrow!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors