Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Butterfly Gala and Gingham

You might get tired of seeing Gingham, so I'll try to spread it out a bit... I promise.  But today, more Gingham and Butterflies!

I love the way Stampin' Up coordinates their colors and products to go so well together.  In the Occasions Catalog we have the Butterfly Gala Bundle and it goes so perfectly with the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper.  To tie it all together (literally) in the Sale-a-Bration catalog, you can earn for FREE, the coordinating Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack that has all the same colors featured in the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper.


Recipe:  (can be done with any of the colors in the Gingham Gala DSP)
Lemon Lime Twist - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Lemon Lime Twist Gingham Gala DSP - 3" x 4 3/4"
Whisper White - 2 1/4" x 4 1/4"
Lemon Lime Twist Organdy Ribbon - about 10 inches (I forgot to measure as I was tying the bow while it was still on the roll!)
Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins

Stamps -  Butterfly Gala - stamped directly onto Lemon Lime Twist and punched with the Butterfly Punch that comes with the stamp bundle.


Now I want to make more in the other colors!!

So, I survived the first day back at the office.  Seems I wasn't the only one out for 2 weeks.  A lot of others said the same thing this morning and some of them are still out! 

Happy Tuesday!  Thank you for looking in today.  I appreciate you checking on my projects!

~ Donna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors