Monday, January 14, 2019

Building Up Birthday Stash

My second package of FREE Botanical Birthday Designer Series Papers arrived and I was so happy I just had to make some cards with this beautiful paper.  Cut at 3" x 4", I was able to get 12 pieces out of one 12" x 12" page which leaves me another page to use another way.


This also gives me a chance to use the FREE Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack which matches perfectly with the Designer Series Paper.

Recipe:  (Grapefruit Grove and Highland Heather used for these two cards.
Cardstock - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Basic Black - 3 1/8" x 4 1/8"
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper - 3" x 4"

Whisper White 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)
Whisper White and Basic Black - cut with Layering Circles



Stamps:  Beautiful Bouquet, You're Inspiring, Around the Corner

Ink:  Basic Black and Grapefruit Grove



Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love when everything matches up! Love how you got 12 cards out of the one sheet. I need to try this! Well done my friend!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors