Saturday, January 12, 2019

Butterflies Everywhere!

More butterflies than you know what to do with and here are more!  Even though these butterflies aren't the size that matches the Butterfly Duet Punch, they can still be punched and be perfectly beautiful!  

Simply cut out a row of butterflies from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (FREE with a Sale-a-bration qualifying purchase) and then simply line the Butterfly Duet Punch up with the design and punch, punch, punch!



I used them on these little thank you notes.


Recipe:
Whisper White - 3" x 6", scored and folded at 3"
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4", then cut diagonally
Butterflies punched from Botanical Butterfly DSP - popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals
Rhinestones to bling it up!

Stamps:  Thankful Thoughts
Ink:  Memento Black


Perfectly Punched


~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love your little cards! I guess I need to get that punch now.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely need the punch - but as a bundle! So many of my customers loved it and got the free DSP to go with it last weekend. Butterflies are very popular!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors