Saturday, January 19, 2019

Sweet Sprinkles

Since I'm working on having plenty of cards for my card project, I thought I'd make some more Hello Cupcake cards.  I saw this color combination on a few other projects and thought they would make pretty cupcakes.  

Colors used:  Flirty Flamingo, Powder Pink, Mint Macaron and Soft Sea Foam.  I keep forgetting how soft and pretty the Soft Sea Foam is.  I need to use it more.


Recipe:
Base (Flirty Flamingo and Powder Pink) -  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Stitched Rectangle - (Powder Pink and Flirty Flamingo) - cut with the largest die from Stitched Rectangle
Soft Sea Foam - Stitched Shapes - largest oval
Whisper White - Layering Ovals - to fit inside Stitched Shapes Oval
Whisper White scraps for stamping the frosting and yes, fussy cutting them.  Trust me, they're so easy to cut.  Just remember to leave a small border, I think it looks better with a bit of white showing, plus it's more forgiving on preciseness.



I popped up the Stitched Oval and the Frosting layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Thank goodness it's finally Saturday!  Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors