Friday, January 18, 2019

You Can Do Anything!

So sorry I missed posting something yesterday.  If you don't want to be completely side-tracked, don't open up Ancestry.com... I've been a member for many years, but with my birth mother's family finding me last April, I've been spending a lot more time there.  Then Wednesday night I found some new hints and didn't get anything else done!  It really is quite fun finding family history and with being adopted at birth and now having information on my birth parents, I've got twice as many family trees to research!

Today then, I forced myself to close that website... at least long enough to stamp and color and what's more fun than coloring these fun frogs from the FREE Sale-a-bration set. So Hoppy Together.


Recipe:
Granny Apple Green - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper - 1 1/2" x 5"
Whisper White - 3" x 4 1/2"
Highland Heather - 3 1/8" x 4 5/8"

Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)


Stamps:  So Hoppy Together
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler


Thank you for looking in today.  We finally made it to Friday!  Wooo hooo and a three day weekend to enjoy!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set. It' so funny.
    Great card.
    x Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sigrid! It is a fun set and so much fun to use!

      Donna

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors