Friday, January 11, 2019

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mother-in-law's 80th Birthday!  I'm telling you, if you saw her, she sure doesn't look it.  I hope I look that good in 20 years!

When I spotted this paper in the Botanical Butterflies Designer Series Paper (FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $50.00 purchase!) I knew I would be coloring it.  So I did!


Recipe:
Daffodil Delight - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Botanical Butterflies Designer Series Paper - 3" x 5 1/2" (FREE)
Botanical Butterflies Designer Series Paper - 3/4" x 5 1/2" (FREE)
Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (FREE)
Rhinestones
Stitched Labels Framelits Dies



Stamps:  Detailed With Love
Ink:  Memento Black
Stampin' Blends - Daffodil Delight Combo


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Friday and Happy Birthday to Mom!

~ Donna




Product List

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the colors. So many fun elements with the gingham and that wonderful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm anxious to color more with the other colors in the ribbon, just so I can use them all.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors