Sunday, January 20, 2019

Welcome to Arizona

Welcome to the beautiful Arizona Desert.  I have a confession, living here all my life and being used to the variety of desert plants we have, I didn't really appreciate them until many years ago we had a group of friends from across the country and Canada, come to our house for a party we had. 

They were all amazed by the cactus and the desert landscape.  When we all took a trip to the Desert Botanical Garden during their visit, I learned a whole new appreciation for the beauty we have here.  Funny I suppose how we don't really know what we have until we see it through the eyes of others.


Today's Recipe:
Old Olive - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 3 3/4" x 5 1/8" (this was cut with the largest Rectangle Stitched Dies)
Very Vanilla - 4" x 5 1/4" - inside panel


Stamps:  Flowering Desert
Ink:  Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Lovely Lipstick, Soft Suede, So Saffron

Sun:  So Saffron and Flirty Flamingo - made with sponge daubers.



Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. When I saw this set, I thought of you immediately. I wondered what you would create first with the set. Fun cards.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris - Thanks! I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it. This is actually the 2nd thing though.. tee hee!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors