Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Home Sweet Home

Look at this GREAT Home Decor we made at our event last weekend.  Is this just the cutest thing you've ever seen?

Each piece has a velcro dot on the back and on the frame, there is the opposite velcro to change out the "O" each month.



I was so excited to see this great project and so happy that we had the opportunity to make it.  Thank you so much to Lorri and her helpers that cut pieces and parts so all we had to do was a little prep work and assemble the pieces.

The frame I found is from JoAnn's since it is close to the house, but I want to do something with it like covering it with our wood grain paper or possibly just staining it so it's shiny.  I haven't decided just yet.

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. That is what I saw that Lorri had posted only it was the one I think she made. So much fun. I need to make something for a partial wall in our living room. I bought some wood piece at Walmart - I bet it would work. Someday I will give it a whirl. Thanks for showing us yours!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lorri posted the one she made that was our sample to look at as needed. I just think this is such a great project! A lot of work, but certainly worth the effort.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors