Saturday, January 5, 2019

More Coloring Fun With Hey Love

My pretty valentine papers arrived and so I decided to try coloring these cuties with my watercolor pencils instead of the Stampin' Blends and adding the pretty paper behind.


I cut the All My Love Designer Series Paper 3 1/2" long and 2" wide and then punched the end with Banner Triple Punch.  I filled the 2" x 8" Cellophane Bags with Conversation Hearts.  I actually wanted to use Red Hots, but couldn't find them anywhere.  These actually fill the bags better I think.  About a 1/4 cup takes care of it.  I made a funnel with some cardstock to easily fill the bags.  The cardstock is nice and sturdy and worked well.



That little skunk is so stinkin' cute and the otter... well I just love those otters!


Happy Saturday!  Thank you for looking in today!  Off to have our first workshop of 2019 and I can  hardly wait! It seems like it's been forever!

~ Donna



Product List

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I ordered this set but it has not come yet. The crocodile or alligator stole my heart with his little beanie with the hearts on it and the teeth! But, I love all the critters. I thought the bird holding the heart would look cute on envelopes. I am wondering how the Mossy Meadow will look on the gator - I ordered them too. I just received my catalog so now have a better idea of what things look like. Thanks for telling us how much of the hearts will fit in the bags too! Have a great time at your workshop. I would love to see what all you make!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors