Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Beautiful Sparkly Bouquet

January seems to be a big month for Anniversaries.  I can think of four of them off the top of my head, so it was time to dig out some Anniversary stamps and get with it!

I was so happy when I found that I had Beautiful Bouquet AND that I bought it as a bundle so I have the dies to go with it.  The only stamping here was the sentiment and the little "wrap" that holds the flowers together.


Recipe:
Powder Pink - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (cut two - one inside as well)
Scraps of Pumpkin Pie, Highland Heather, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry  and Old Olive (Stem)


To make this super simple, I used our Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to make each little die cut a sticker without needing to use glue or liquid adhesive.  So much cleaner than having little bits of glue shining up everything.  I really need to use these more often, they are such a time saver!

To make the flowers shiny and shimmery, I colored over them with my Wink of Stella.  This stuff really makes a nice shine on everything you use it on.


I stamped the sentiments in Soft Suede.  I've always loved the way pinks and browns look together.


Thank you for looking in today!  Back to work for me, at least for 2 days and then I'm hoping to have Thursday and Friday off this week for an event.

Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love those dies. I don't have many anniversaries at all to send cards to. Fine with me.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. I'm really happy how pretty it turned out. So much prettier in person. I may make more of these, or maybe make them at our upcoming workshop next weekend.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors